Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[Triond Article] Why to write and not to click?

I was looking to make some good Triond articles, and I started with this one that got published yesterday. I think I did it very well, because I got on the first day 50% more views that the max I got with my other articles in one day. It is not a lot but at least I make a clearly progress. Now for the article:

Why to write and not to click?

So you want to earn money trough Internet right?


In on-line money making business nothing is easy. Some people may join PTC (Paid to Click) websites because they think that it is easy to earn there, but in my opinion that will be very slow and a true waste of time.


It is going to be a waste of time because you are going to be earning just some cents. You could earn much more going out and finding a real job.


Writing for websites is much harder that clicking adverts as you may guess, but in some websites you are going to keep earning for a long time after you publish the article, and you will earn more for one article that for clicking your whole ptc list.


When clicking all your adverts may take about 2 hours, writing a good article where you can earn more would take the half or less time!


Some of the websites i suggest are the following:


[Read full article]


0 comments: