Saturday, August 22, 2009

Make money writing stories!


EDIT: I DON'T THINK THIS SITE IS LEGIT ANYMORE, AND I HAVE ENOUGH PROOF TO NO TRUST IT AND STOP WRITING THERE.



I have found a Website that pays 0.25 pounds for a 400 word story, its payout is at £10.00

It used to pay 0.50 pounds for 300 words but the rules were changed.

There are some not so good things about this site:
  • They are really strict with grammar, spelling and everything, story has to be perfect. If it is not, then you can resubmit it as many times as you want.
  • Some people tells it is a scam because they keep declining stories. However, I have seen some payment proofs out there and i don't think it is a scam.
  • I do not recommend it for people who doesn't speak English as main language because stories will be rejected every time. My main language is Spanish and it is very difficult for me.
  • I have sent 3 stories, the first one has been accepted. The other have both been declined.
  • You have to write stories with certain keywords that are very hard to insert in text.
I have not been paid from this Website, I will still write for it but not very active.

I will write more about this website when I reach payout!

If you want to join it, the Website is: Work-Online

If you want to sign up as my referral to help me to reach payout faster, please use my referral id! It is: WOR:0524

3 comments:

shyguy76767 said...

I made this mistake too. It's not 25 cents per story, it's 25 pence. Pence are worth more than cents, and hence you'll get more cents per story.

shyguy76767 said...

Also,
"They are really strict with grammar, spelling and everything, story has to be perfect. If it is not, then you can resubmit it as many times as you want.
Some people tells it is a scam because they keep declining stories. However, I have seen some payment proofs out there.
I do not recommend it for people who doesn't speak English as main language because stories will be rejected everytime. My main language is Spanish and it is very difficult for me."

This is why the site is best suited for people who speak English as their first language and like writing. I have myself written 45 stories, 29 accepted, 6 rejected (and yes, quite a few yet to be decided on that I recently wrote). I have been paid once so far - $15.10. Basically, write a decent story. I suspect that some of those who are less about the grammar and more about writing a lot have probably submitted a lot of poorly-written stories.

However, I definitely agree with this one: "You have to write stories with certain keywords that are very hard to insert in text." I find it hard, too. What I sometimes end up doing is writing a story - literally. Just plain out fantasy. It makes the writing go a lot faster.

I was used to the 50 pence per story, because that's what I got with my first 20 stories (and then the 10 pound cashout). It's a tad demotivating to have to write 40 stories instead of 20 now.

But, after I get past 100 stories, the payment goes back to 50 pence. After you've written 500 stories, the payment is 1 pound per stories. So, the more you write, the more you earn. The hard part is figuring out how to fit in those darned repetitive keywords...

jul14nch0 said...

Thanks for your time Shyguy, you added some useful info there! I knew it was pounds i don't know why i put dollars! I will change it right now!