Saturday, May 22, 2010

My first online earning guide!

Few days ago, I decided to write a guide to help new people searching for online earning methods. This guide is very simple and contains six methods to earn money online as a newcomer. Also, I think im going to write more specific guides if some people seem interested in downloading it. In order to distribute the guide properly, for free, and earning some revenues, I decided to:

- Upload the guide to ShareCash.
- Publish the guide on a new blogger domain with a to-the-point name and a simple dessign.
- Promote my guide on forums, traffic exchange websites, etc. Instead of linking the people directly to the download, I decided to link them to the blog so they read my short introduction and the description of the guide.
- Keep updating the guide and write more guides on specific websites or money making methods.

0 comments: